1 feb 2010

Right now he's probably slow dancin with a bleached-blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky. Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink, 'cause she can't shoot whiskey. Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool stick showing her how to shoot a combo and he don't know.. I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seat. I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires. And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats...
Right now, she's probably up singing some white-trash version of Shania karaoke. Right now, she's probably saying, "I'm drunk" and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky. Right now, he's probably dabbing on 3 dollars worth of that bathroom Polo. Oh and he don't know...
I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl 'cause the next time that he cheats oh, you know it won't be on me! No, not on me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario